Calvin has an extensive background in financial planning. His goal is to offer financial solutions for individuals and businesses through investments, risk management strategies, tax planning and estate conservation.
- Lewis & Clark College - B.S. - 1970
- University of Southern California - Graduate Study
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) - 1978
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) - 1986
- American College - Bryn Mawr, PA
- Masters of Science in Financial Services (MSFS) - 1983
- Masters of Science in Management (MSM) - 1987
- Who's Who in American Business
- Estate Planning Council of Portland, Inc.
- Society of Financial Service Professionals - 1978 - Present -
- President Portland Chapter CLU - 1985 - 1986
- Board Member - 1981-1987
- Portland General Agents & Managers Association President - 1990 - 1991
- Former Life & Qualifying Member, Million Dollar Round Table, Court of the Table National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - 1972 - Present
- Portland Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Board Member -1994
Jacque LeFore became a CFP® certificate in 2002. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from Oregon State University in 1991, Jacque went on to work in several of the major insurance firms as a financial planning professional.
Jacque has an in-depth understanding of the array of insurance products, stock options, and tax in addition to the retirement, education and estate planning included in most financial plans. Using the personalized analysis that Jacque creates, advisors present the plan to their clients via webinars in order to tailor their deliverables to each client.
Jacque’s free time is spent at his teenage daughter’s cheer competitions, high school sporting events, the gym, and competed at his first sanctioned USA Powerlifting meet in April 2018.