Calvin has an extensive background in financial planning. His goal is to offer financial solutions for individuals and businesses through investments, risk management strategies, tax planning and estate conservation.
- Lewis & Clark College - B.S. - 1970
- University of Southern California - Graduate Study
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) - 1978
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) - 1986
- American College - Bryn Mawr, PA
- Masters of Science in Financial Services (MSFS) - 1983
- Masters of Science in Management (MSM) - 1987
- Who's Who in American Business
- Estate Planning Council of Portland, Inc.
- Society of Financial Service Professionals - 1978 - Present -
- President Portland Chapter CLU - 1985 - 1986
- Board Member - 1981-1987
- Portland General Agents & Managers Association President - 1990 - 1991
- Former Life & Qualifying Member, Million Dollar Round Table, Court of the Table National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - 1972 - Present
- Portland Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Board Member -1994